NTD Professional Web Design and Production

Lewes Forum thread.

BBC weather girls

•      
    On Tue 2 Feb at 11:13am Toque wrote:
    Kaddy Lee-Preston, Nazaneen Ghaffar or Kaye Forster?

Or all three at once?
    On Tue 2 Feb at 11:34am News Where You Are wrote:
    Nazaneen needs undivided attention. Kaddy and Kaye would be an amusing combination.
    On Tue 2 Feb at 11:36am me wrote:
    Nazaneen - way too enthusiastic about weather. Kaddy - ideas above her station. Kaye Forster is the one for me, although she might want to learn to say R properly
    On Tue 2 Feb at 11:58am Reality Check wrote:
    Saddos...you've got more chance of copping off with Michael Fish
    On Tue 2 Feb at 11:59am Ian McCaskill wrote:
    Kaye Forster....now there are some 'warm fronts' likely to cause 'areas of high pressure'.... ghghghghhhhhhh (makes noise like Homer Simpson drooling!)
    On Tue 2 Feb at 12:06pm Prick Stein wrote:
    Definately Nazaneen!
  •      
    On Tue 2 Feb at 1:18pm Toque wrote:
    Reality Check, we're discussing which weather girl or combination of weather girls we would like to see presenting the weather.

Get your mind out of the gutter!
  •      
    On Tue 2 Feb at 1:23pm Prick Stein wrote:
    We have to be in the gutter coz all the DFLs' are on the pavement!
    On Tue 2 Feb at 6:41pm Sam Spam wrote:
    you can keep all the weather-girls, I'll have Polly Evans!.....yummmm!!!
  •      
    On Wed 3 Feb at 11:23pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
    But where are all the tasty weathermen ?
    On Thu 4 Feb at 8:23am sashimi wrote:
    Oh, Brixtonbelle, I thought Michael Fish would be your heartthrob!
  •      
    On Thu 4 Feb at 9:30am Papaver wrote:
    I fancy Inspector Morse, who is A) dead, and B) a fictional character
    On Thu 4 Feb at 12:44pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
    yes, the fictional characters are rather more attractive. Rebus is more my style.
    There's a rather curious weatherman on BBC I think who has very precise diction. He sounds like he has had elocution lessons or come straight out of a 40's b+w film... what, what !
    On Thu 4 Feb at 6:00pm Hay Nonnie Mouse wrote:
    The problem with Nazaneen and all the girls especially the one that looks like she left her broomstick at the door is that whoever does hair and make up is dreadful. No consideration of the way hair and clothing look in a studio. Poor old Naz, a brilliant figure looks like a hooker some days, and God knows how she gets that mic in her dress, although I doubt she's short of helpers.

23 posts left in this thread Your response
You must log in to use that name
Name: 
Email: 
Subject: 

Your response:
Click here to add a link »
openSmile
close
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool
Link address: 
terms

Bill Lewes
NTD Web Design Lewes

@ Other venue

An hour's walk in and around Lewes. No need to book. Please wear suitable shoes and dress for the...

@ Priory School

A 5 day Performing Arts Summer School for children aged 5-17 yrs.

@ Priory School

A 3 day Contemporary Dance Summer School for dancers aged 14-21yrs. Led by...

@ Other venue

A family theatre show for 8-12 year olds all about adventures in the countryside. Imaginative,...

@ Other venue

Award-winning 3-day local family festival with free activities, workshops and performances...

@ Lewes Town Hall

Green Light is an exciting new contemporary genre defying 40 piece music...

@ Other venue

Virginia Woolf did not paint or draw but she had close connections to the artistic...

@ The Con Club

Stipe have been around since 1996 and was originally called 'Driver8' then 'Stipe'. Formed by...

@ The Lamb

Playing their first gig in Lewes of 2015 ~ expect a lively night of Punk, Indie Pop and...

@ Other venue

Charity event raising as much money as were able for St Peter & St James Hospice. me and my...

@ Other venue

Traditional village Fete with tea tent, hog roast, bar selling Harvey's Beer...

@ Other venue

Award-winning 3-day local family festival with free activities, workshops and performances...

@ Other venue

A family theatre show for 8-12 year olds all about adventures in the countryside. Imaginative,...

@ Other venue

Alciston & Selmeston Flower Show-annual event dating back 100 years. Flower Show...

@ Other venue

@ The Paddock

Enjoy an evening of music with Proms in the Paddock. See poster or visit our web site...

@ Other venue

A quiz in an unusual setting. Come along to glynde to take part in a quiz in a marquee in the recreation...

@ The Elephant and Castle

Bring songs, tunes, readings, stories and poems to...

@ The Con Club

The Ouse Valley Collective is a country/folk band. Formed initially as a three-piece at the...

@ The Lamb

This is not another average band murdering overplayed songs you've grown tired of, this...

@ Other venue

@ Other venue

@ Other venue

@ St Michaels Church

Works by Bach, Haydn, Grieg, Chopin, Scriabin etc performed by Paul Wilmot

@ Linklater Pavilion

A walk around the Railway Land Local Nature Reserve with a talk about the wildflowers found there by...

@ The Con Club

Charlie Tipler is an acoustic performer and singer based in East Sussex. He has been writing and...

@ The Lamb

GYPSY SKA ORQUESTA are an extraordinary band, a collective of musicians from...

@ Ringmer Community College

A fun filled week for children aged 6 - 18 years. Monday 3rd to Friday 7th...

@ Cafe des Artistes

African Percussion 4-week Course for Parents and Kids (4-7 years), led by Thomas...

@ Cafe des Artistes

African Percussion 4-week Course for Youngsters (8-12 years), led by Thomas...

@ Other venue

Who helped Theseus defeat the Minotaur? Why should you steer...

@ Cafe des Artistes

African Percussion 4-week Course for Teenagers and Adults (13 + years), led by Thomas...

@ Christs Church Hall

Discussion evening with Katy Bourne, Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner -...

@ Other venue

Vintage Swing all-stars Harry’s Tricks play 1920's, 1930's and 1940's popular music...

@ Other venue

An hour's walk in and around Lewes. No need to book. Please wear suitable shoes and dress for the...

@ The Con Club

FAT BELLY JONES ia a 7, 8, 9 or even 10 piece band playing 'toons' you can't help jumping to... we...
Add your Event